Concettina Gangemi (Bachelor of Education) Singer, Studio Teacher of Art, Craft, Singing, Piano, Music, Drama, Italian for Beginners via Music and Drama and Action Research Practitioner. Experienced K-6 Primary school teacher. Studied the Reggio Emilia Approach in Italy REAIE member
Concettina Gangemi is an official NSW Creative Kids provider!
NSW, Term 1 31st January 2022 LESSONS in piano, singing, drama, Italian for beginners and Karate are offered FACE to FACE in the studio or online via ZOOM during lockdowns depending on availability. Please contact me on 0478 018 918 for more information.
Currently I offer lessons in piano, singing, drawing, painting, craft – sewing, music theory and musicianship, drama, music groups face to face.
Concettina Gangemi offers the following program structures for the study of Music from term 1 2021:
- Music/Drama Creativity Workshops. (small groups – broad range of musical activities 0-12 years)
- Discipline of singing .
- Discipline of piano
- Music Theory/Musicianship is incorporated in all 3 and can be taught as a separate lesson
- Complimentary music/theory aural training lesson for full paying students. (online class via zoom – not available at the moment)
- Homeschool Singing Group
Studio teacher, Concettina Gangemi aims to nurture your true self through the range of music lessons.
Aim: Adding new value to diverse learning needs, music and creativity. Prepare students for a career in music and/or develop your creativity which enables you to be a creative individual in our community.
To work towards autonomy: Know who you are, Know what you know, Value the people and resources.
FEES: (contact Concettina for current details 0478 018 918) (discount offer for prepaid fees)
1. Small Group Music Creativity Classes (ages 0-12)
2. Private lessons (all ages)
3. Casual rates are also available for both the group classes and the private tuition.
Brief outline of Program Content/Pedagogy:
- Music/Drama Creativity tuition for small groups in music theory through listening, singing, playing, moving, visual arts, drama, improvising, composing and reflecting. (ages 0-12 years)
- Lessons are about integrating the discipline of music with other learning areas (e.g. learn English through singing).
- Prenatal singing classes (on request)
- Learning Materials and resources are supplied in the studio space (music textbooks/sheets, or recorder are not included in the price)
Benefits for students:
- Enable students to discover music through improvisation and basic composition.
- Enable students to respond to their world through music in spontaneous ways.
- Initiate and contribute to their own learning program.
- Prepare and supports learning in Visual Arts, Dance, Drama, Speech & Martial Arts, learning another instrument.
- Nurtures creativity.
- Encourages expressive communication (“100 languages of children” Reggio Emilia Approach)
- Connects organic musical play with musical instruction.
- Combines learning (phenomenon) with educational outcomes and other areas (interdisciplinary approach)
- Assists with language, social, emotional, spiritual and intellectual development
- Guides students to develop self discipline.
About the learning Environment
Call Concettina for workshop details: 0478 018 918 or via email email@example.com.