Concettina Gangemi offers the following program structures for the study of Music Term 1 2019:
- Music/Drama Creativity Workshops. (small groups – broad range of musical activities 0-12 years)
- Discipline of singing .
- Discpline of piano
- Music Theory/Musicianship is incorporated in all 3 and can be taught as a separatel lesson
The 9 week block of 9 one hour lessons begin from the 4 th of February, 2019.
“Concettina Gangemi” is an official NSW Creative Kids provider!
To redeem your $100.00 voucher for a 9 week course go to Creative Arts Voucher. You will need the Service NSW Creative Kids voucher number,
your child’s full name and date of birth and the parent/gaurdian’s contact number and email to send to Concettina.
Studio teacher, Concettina Gangemi aims to nurture your true self through the range of music lessons.
Aim: Adding new value to diverse learning needs, music and creativity. Prepare students for a career in music. If you don’t want a career in music then the music lessons may help /or develop your creativity which enables you to be creative individual in our community.
To work towards autonomy: Know who you are, Know what you know, Value the people and resources.
1. Small Group Music Creativity Classes (ages 0-12):
$180.00 to be paid by the first lesson.
Special rate of $160.00 if you prepay before the next term.
Affordable rates: Receive a discount for prepaid fees.
3. Casual rates are also Available for both the group classes and the private tuition.
Brief outline of Program Content/Pedagogy:
- Music/Drama Creativity tuition for small groups in music theory through listening, singing, playing, moving, visual arts, drama, improvising, composing and reflecting. (ages 0-12 years)
- lessons are about integrating the discipline of music with other learning areas (e.g. Learn English through singing).
- Prenatal singing classes. (on request)
- Learning Materials and resources are supplied in the studio space. (music textbooks/sheets, or recorder are not included in the price)
Benefits for students:
- Enable students to discover music through improvisation and basic composition.
- Enable students to respond to their world through music in spontaneous ways.
- Initiate and contribute to their own learning program.
- Prepare and supports learning in Visual Arts, Dance, Drama, Speech & Martial Arts, learning another instrument.
- Nurtures creativity.
- Encourages expressive communication (“100 languages of children” Reggio Emilia Approach)
- Connects organic musical play with musical instruction.
- Combines learning (phenomenon) with educational outcomes and other areas (interdisciplinary approach)
- Assists with language, social, emotional, spiritual and intellectual development
- Guides students to develop self discipline.
Call Concettina for workshop details: 0478 018 918 or via email email@example.com.